Pediatric Life Support Training (PALS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
The AHA’s PALS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the <em>2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. This classroom, the Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.<strong>
- Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
- The course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
- The course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations
- The course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
- Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
– Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
– Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
– Apply team dynamics
– Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
– Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
– Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
– Early interventions for the treatment of shock
– Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
– Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
– Post–cardiac arrest management
What Training Course Providers We Partner With
We focus on critical training goals needed by many healthcare and non-healthcare providers.
InNOVAMED’s is a family owned and operated business who prides themselves on using an innovative professionally modern approach to safety training, education and the certification business. We are a locally owned and operated and we were founded in 2018.
We pride ourselves by being on the cutting edge when it comes to healthcare education services and for offering a blended media training option. This allows our students’ to get the best of both worlds when it comes to online resources and hands-on training. This involves some of the class is completed online prior to the personal demonstration and experience portion.
At InNOVAMED we don’t just offer “training” and “classes” we are an empowerment team who wants to provide you with the confidence and skills that can save lives! When you commit to InNOVAMED’s enthusiastic, energetic and innovative instruction you will be thankful you did, trust us you don’t want to be caught in a boring competitors classroom! Our classes are amusing, low-stress, sharp, and professional. We exclusively offer enlightening and relevant course content delivered by knowledgeable, certified instructors. All of InNOVAMED’s certified instructors bring years of teaching and real-world experience to the classroom.
More Reasons Why To Choose Us
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS & PALS, and half-developed
instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by
the American Heart Association. Any fees charged in such a course, except for the portion of fees needed for AHA course
material, do not represent income to the Association.
“We provide the ease and efficiency that lets you focus on saving lives.”