Do Training Online
and get your ‘skills check’
done in-person with us
Get Your Skills Check Done
After Completing Your Online Training Courses
The Benefits of eLearning and doing a face to face skills check. The American Heart Association offers eLearning and blended learning courses to provide complete, flexible training solutions.
Students are able to complete online training at their own pace, while companies and healthcare organizations can overcome obstacles such as scheduling, reaching remote employees and diverse learning styles.
Consistency & Quality
- Blended and eLearning training ensures all students learn all topics necessary to help increase survival rates. Research has shown more consistency in eLearning training.
- AHA is the source of the science behind the development of all of its training courses, and the AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC are a proven source of quality.
- Students still complete in-person hands-on skills sessions and testing for courses requiring CPR and other psychomotor skills
- Time in the classroom is minimized as only the hands-on skills session needs to be completed in person. Training is completed mostly on the student’s schedule.
- Students can complete online courses anytime and anywhere with internet access. Courses can be completed at home or on the go, on any preferred desktop or tablet device.
- Students can review topics difficult to them and complete the course at their own pace. This improves the changes in student’s high performance at the skills session (for blended learning courses) and in real life situations.
- CE credit is available for all of these courses; refer to course pages for specifics.
- The student manual is provided with the online course if required; it does not need to be purchased separately.
Business Training Solutions
Many corporations and healthcare organizations train employees and designated first responders so they can provide appropriate rescuer action as part of their job or in the event of a workplace emergency. AHA eLearning offers the convenience and flexibility needed to effectively train large numbers of students, giving them the option to complete their training anytime, anywhere.
The AHA offers options for organizations to manage a large volume of eLearning courses, with different features and levels of participation.
What Training Course Providers We Partner With
We focus on critical training goals needed by many healthcare and non-healthcare providers.
InNOVAMED LLC is a family owned and operated business who prides themselves on using an innovative professionally modern approach to safety training, education and the certification business. We are a locally owned and operated and we were founded in 2018.
We pride ourselves by being on the cutting edge when it comes to healthcare education services and for offering a blended media training option. This allows our students’ to get the best of both worlds when it comes to online resources and hands-on training. This involves some of the class is completed online prior to the personal demonstration and experience portion.
At InNOVAMED LLC, we don’t just offer “training” and “classes” we are an empowerment team who wants to provide you with the confidence and skills that can save lives! When you commit to InNOVAMED’s enthusiastic, energetic and innovative instruction you will be thankful you did, trust us you don’t want to be caught in a boring competitors classroom! Our classes are amusing, low-stress, sharp, and professional. We exclusively offer enlightening and relevant course content delivered by knowledgeable, certified instructors. All of InNOVAMED’s certified instructors bring years of teaching and real-world experience to the classroom.
More Reasons Why To Choose Us
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS & PALS, and half-developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged in such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the Association.
“We provide the ease and efficiency that lets you focus on saving lives.”